Day and Night Shift Armed Officer
- Full Time
- $20.00/hr Start
- Full Employee Medical, Dental, and Vision Coverage paid by company.
- Paid Time Off
- 401 K
- DPSST Training/Certifications
- Learning and Development with continuous education and training.
- Opportunity for growth
- Sites include Stores, Shopping Centers, Construction Sites, Schools, and more.
- May include special details/events in a Marked/Unmarked Vehicle.
- Officers are required to protect the property and people, deter and prevent crimes committed on site, write reports, De-Escalate evolving situations and maintaining constant vigilance against dangerous acts and safety hazards.
- Officers will demonstrate skills and knowledge in the Private Security Industry that provides service to clients while achieving safety and security for everyone and everything within the scope of Post Orders.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Observation, De-Escalation, reporting, and resolving dangerous/unsafe acts and conditions.
- Deterrent and prevention of crime on private property.
- Responding to and resolving calls for service from clients.
- Utilizing Levels of Force to enforce property rules, laws, and regulations.
- Communicating with the public, clients, customers, subjects, and victims.
To be considered, the following Requirements must be met:
- Be at least 21 Years of Age.
- Minimum 1-year of experience in the Security Officer Industry.
- A valid Oregon Current DPSST card, Armed/Unarmed or able to qualify and complete the Oregon DPSST Certificate for Private Security Provider.
- Have a valid driver’s license and reliable method of transportation.
- Have a High School Diploma or GED.
- Must be able to pass a background check.
- Law Enforcement background.
- Military Background and/or Combat MOS training.
- Ability to speak Foreign Language(s).
- Advanced education in Criminal Justice.
- Knowledge/Experience in De-Escalation Methods.
Cornerstone Security Group bases our mission to provide safety and security for our clients, from our core values; Professionalism, Honesty, Integrity, and Loyalty. Our Officers model these values with Excellency, striving to constantly improve and provide better service than any other organization.
Cornerstone Security Group is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate on any basis. If you can’t use the form below, please send email directly to email@example.com
If your resume and presentation meet our standards and we are hiring, we will get back to you in a timely manner. Please do not call our business number to inquire about Employment.
Job Posts will be posted here Indeed, and Homebase.