Are you ready to take your security career to the next level? Cornerstone Security Group, a leader in protection services, is seeking dedicated and vigilant Armed and Unarmed Security Officers to join our dynamic team. This role is more than a job; it's an opportunity to make a significant impact in ensuring the safety and security of our clients and their assets. If you have a passion for security, a commitment to excellence, and the skills to handle challenging situations with poise and professionalism, we want you on our team. Embrace the chance to work in a supportive and rewarding environment where your contributions are valued and your growth is encouraged. Join us and become a cornerstone of security excellence.
• Conduct regular foot patrols of the designated areas, ensuring the safety and security of the premises and its potential occupants.
• Monitor security systems, including CCTV and alarms, and respond to any security breaches or incidents.
• Escort employees, clients, and visitors to their destination as requested.
• Maintain accurate records and reports of all incidents and activities.
• Provide excellent customer service to clients and visitors, while maintaining a professional demeanor at all times.
• Maintain proficiency in the use of firearms for Armed and other security equipment for all positions.
• Perform other duties as assigned by management.
• Ability to handle hands-on/physical situations when necessary and justified to maintain a safe and secure environment.
• Demonstrated experience and ability to perform the duties assigned.
• Ability to verbally de-escalate situations, when at all possible, to a peaceful resolution.
• Must be at least 21 years of age. - Armed
• Must be at least 18 years of age. - Unarmed
• Must have a minimum of 1 year of experience in the Security Industry.
• Must possess a valid DPSST Armed/Unarmed license and have completed required firearms training.
• Must possess or be willing to obtain a Concealed Handgun License within 90 days of employment.
• Must have a valid driver's license and reliable transportation.
• Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Must have a High School Diploma or GED.
• Prior military or law enforcement experience is preferred, but not required.
• Must be willing to take and pass a pre-employment drug screening.
• Must be willing to submit a background check, reference, and previous employment check.
• A comprehensive benefits package for our full-time, 32hr+ per week employees. This includes the industry's highest full coverage of medical, dental, and vision insurance plans, fully paid for by Cornerstone Security Group. We believe in caring for our employee's health and well-being so that they can perform their duties at the highest level possible.
• Paid time off and holiday pay.
• Opportunities for advancement within the company.
• Company paid DPSST re-qualification training after 1 year.
Cornerstone Security Group promotes and encourages a culture of peace. We keep the peace and are peacekeepers for our clients, and the communities in which we operate. Our core values of Professionalism, Honesty, Integrity, and Loyalty is shown through each of our officers and the work that they do.
If you are a highly motivated individual with a strong commitment to keeping safety and security, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity. We look forward to hearing from you.
Cornerstone Security Group bases our mission to provide safety and security for our clients, from our core values; Professionalism, Honesty, Integrity, and Loyalty. Our Officers model these values with Excellency, striving to constantly improve and provide better service than any other organization.
Cornerstone Security Group is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate on any basis.
CLICK HERE to view all of our job openings on INDEED.
CLICK HERE to view all of our job openings on HOMEBASE.
If you cannot view our job openings on Indeed or Homebase, please send an email with your resume attached directly to email@example.com
If your resume and presentation meet our standards and we are hiring, we will get back to you in a timely manner.