Cornerstone Security Group is excited to announce that we have new management in place:
With this new leadership, we are committed to providing new opportunities, growth, and positive changes
for our employees. We are looking for highly qualified professionals and qualified armed security officers
to join our team and help us achieve our goals. As an armed security officer, you are expected to maintain
a safe and secure environment for our clients, staff, and their property. This position requires an
exceptional professional demeanor, a high level of attention to detail, excellent communication skills,
and the ability to remain calm and composed in high-pressure situations.
- $20.00 - $25.00 per hour
- Conduct regular patrols of the designated area, ensuring the safety and security of the premises
- Monitor security systems, including CCTV and alarms, and respond to any security breaches or incidents
- Escort employees, clients, and visitors to their destination as requested
- Maintain accurate records and reports of all incidents and activities
- Provide excellent customer service to clients and visitors, while maintaining a professional demeanor at all times
- Maintain proficiency in the use of firearms and other security equipment
- Perform other duties as assigned by management
- Ability to handle hands-on/physical situations when necessary and justified to maintain a safe and secure environment.
- Demonstrated experience and ability to perform the duties assigned.
- Ability to verbally de-escalate situations, when at all possible, to a peaceful resolution.
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Must have a minimum of 1 year of experience in the Security Industry
- Must possess a valid DPSST Armed/Unarmed license and have completed -required firearms training.
- Must have a valid driver's license and reliable transportation
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED
- Prior military or law enforcement experience preferred, but not required
- A comprehensive benefits package for our full-time, 32hr+ per week employees.
This includes full coverage medical, dental, and vision insurance plans, fully paid for by
Cornerstone Security Group. We believe in taking care of our employees' health and well-being,
so they can perform their duties at the highest level possible.
- Paid time off and holiday pay
- Opportunities for advancement within the company
- Company paid DPSST re-qualification training after 1 year
Cornerstone Security Group promotes and encourages a culture of peace.
We keep the peace, and are peacekeepers for our clients, and the communities in which we operate.
Our core values of Professionalism, Honesty, Integrity, and Loyalty is shown through each of our
officers and the work that they do.
If you are a highly motivated individual with a strong commitment to keeping safety and security,
we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity. We look forward to hearing from you.
Cornerstone Security Group bases our mission to provide safety and security for our clients, from our core values; Professionalism, Honesty, Integrity, and Loyalty. Our Officers model these values with Excellency, striving to constantly improve and provide better service than any other organization.
Cornerstone Security Group is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate on any basis. If you can’t use the form below, please send email directly to email@example.com
If your resume and presentation meet our standards and we are hiring, we will get back to you in a timely manner. Please do not call our business number to inquire about Employment.
Job Posts will be posted here Indeed, and Homebase.